Monday, January 09, 2006

Straight from the horses mouth...





I caught Ella getting in to the medicine cabinet and I said what do you think your doing your not an adult , and she replied so sincerely "I'm not?" then a minute later asked is an adult a grown up?

Last weekend Ella woke up in the middle of the night and came running in our room talking about how a bumble bee was in her room, she ended up staying in our bed the rest of the night. She never went back to sleep and was very cranky the next day. After a melt down in the craft store I was explaining that she would feel better after a nap and that she was just tired because she never shut her eyes and got some rest in our bed. She replied that she always slept with her eyes open. I asked her what she was talking about and she said she always sleeps with her eyes open so she can keep an eye on her soothies.

When riding in the new car yesterday I asked Molly if she liked our new car she said "No I like Chucky Cheeses car better"

These pictures have nothing to do with this post I just thought they were funny

No comments: