Monday, January 16, 2006

Default plans





On Sunday we were supposed to drive to Boston and get the doors for the kitchen cabinets, these cabinets and I have been waiting to get their doors since they were installed in June of 2004. Well the weather was bad and a drive to Boston was not a good idea. So what's the obvious default you ask, well it's an afternoon at Chucky Cheese. That's a natural progression of events right, well it worked for us. I only visited a Chucky Cheese once in my childhood it was in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (they did not have Chucky Cheese in Maine back then), we were visiting friends, but even if there had been one in our area I don't know if I would have ever seen the inside of Chucky Cheese again as my mother was not impressed. She probably thanked god there was no such establishment within a 50 mile radius of our home. On my second visit to Chucky Cheese I had a pretty good time but the girls had a very good time as you see in the photographic evidence. Ella loves it there, Molly was a little overwhelmed but after a tummy full of pizza seemed to relax and have a much better time. All in all not a bad way to spend a miserably cold winter afternoon, Chucky will probably see the Morris family again.

No comments: