Monday, June 30, 2008

Tiny Dancer





Here are a few photo's from the dress rehearsal of the girls ballet recital. I must admit I was a little worried that the girls would have stage fright when the big day came but it was not an issue. In fact Molly seemed to enjoy being up on the stage, she even stopped dancing several times during the performance and gazed out at the crowd with a giant grin on her face. A moment of panic was shared between Nick and I when the music for the girls number started and then abruptly stopped while another dance class filled the stage. We nervously looked at each other and I can only speak for myself but I was 100% sure the hold up had something to do with one of our children. As it turns out it was another dancer arriving late that caused the hold up. The girls even did an encore number so the family of the late arrival could see the performance. It was a fun night for everyone and we were lucky to have Papa in town for the big night.

No comments: