Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bobo Graduates






Bobo had her preschool graduation a few weeks ago and I have been meaning to write about it ever since. It was a nice day and honestly I think that Bobo was thrilled to have the year behind her, she just never really settled in at school. She looked adorable in her cap and gown and while I think the whole idea of having any sort of graduation ceremony for 4 and 5 year old's is a bit silly it was a nice ending to her preschool days.
The children all had to draw a picture about what they would like to be when they grew up and of course Bobo had a practical profession in mind, she drew a picture of Hello Kitty. Alright in full disclosure I drew the damn cat in pencil and she traced it in crayon after an altercation she had with a teacher over the viability of a career as Hello Kitty. When the teacher gently explained that she may have some trouble becoming a cat Bobo refused to participate in the activity. My little "kitty" is so dramatic sometimes. I really do wonder what she will do with all of this creative energy and flair someday. I have no doubt she will keep us all on our toes and well entertained for years to come.

No comments: