Monday, March 20, 2006





While Bobo is coming close to the end of her second year it seems like she is just beginning her terrible, temperamental, two year old behavior. Lately everything sends her over the edge. She can not STAND even a drop of juice or water or stray crumb landing on the perfect ensemble she has chosen for the day. She starts screaming and screetching demanding baby wipes. Yesterday she spent from 8:30 to 9:30 crying, as soon as she would start to recover something else would set her off. At the end of this episode she was lying on her back on the kitchen floor complaining that the tears were running in to her ears. Are you kidding me? I explained that the best solution would be to stop the flow of tears, problem solved right? I thought so but she didn't see it my way. I really thought she might just skip these type of antic's she has always been such a happy laid back baby, but as fast as I can type this she is back. My Bobo who says without moving her lips what's going on here or comes running in to the room wearing a bright red curly wig.

No comments: